Monday, March 12, 2007

Was it called the skip-it?


I've said it before and I'll say it again, myspace is a pain in the ass. Pour some slush onto my bare brain and that what it feels like when I have to listen to yet another little crappy band. Not forgetting regular people like Britney: "Britney <3 <3 <3 wants to be my friend! She sure looks smart! I feel so popular!"

Like the hula hoop, tie-dye t-shirts and Pokemon, myspace has come and gone. Pokemon was never one of my fads but that ankle thing with the counter that would go round sure was! I got tired of that one fast enough though.

"Myspace, we need to talk. I don't think it's gonna work. You're just too needy. It wasn't all bad, we had fun in the beginning. We went out, met some people. I just feel that we've just grown apart. You like really crappy music and that's kind of a turn off. You like hot girls and guys that offer webcam services and I'm not really into that. It's over. I'll go pick up my stuff soon."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ouch!

Being dumped by you must be awful.