Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Jazzy got her gun and ate it too


You know when you live a really charged week and by the end of it you're actually thinking of ways out. "Hey Jon let's rent a car so you can hit me with it (gently), that way I could get out of writing my exam tonight." "Or I could kill you" he said. "That way I could get out of writing MY exam! I'd be mourning my roommate!"

And then... Can't find my ID card and I need it to write my exam! By this point there were tears in my eyes. Turns out, getting another card is the easiest process in university. "I lost my card." "Here you go!"

My social problems exam was a breeze. Summer breeze... Makes me feel fine... Blowing through the... yeah yeah. One of the questions actually went like this:
Homophobia is:
a) someone that is leaving home
b) someone who is against homosexuals
c) someone who likes sex
d) someone who is against men
Thank you lazy teacher that can't think of anything more challenging to ask!

On my way home the ticket booth guy in the metro gave me a freebie on the fee cause he had to change the transfers for the bus. And when I got on the platform, guess what, the metro arrived! Wow, I am the luckiest person on Earth.

No comments: