Sunday, March 4, 2007

Not in my heaven please


This is my backyard. As a student living in Montreal a backyard is like owning a personal piece of green heaven.

In winter we have to maintain a pathway to our composter. In doing so the shovel will hit random pieces of junk.

Junk you ask? Yes random shit that's fallen off of our neighbours second floor balcony.

"I don't remember buying a bottle of yellow natural spring water". Man, I don't even want to know what's in there! Then I find a container of Activa yogurt, seems as though the fuckers are health conscious, yeah right, it was probably on sale.

From what I can see, their balcony is a sad place to stand. Notice how the cardboard has an icicle of it. And the two-four of Tremblay. That last one sort of makes me pity them... but no.

Unfortunately, the slobs from upstairs have being doing this ever since we moved in September. They're not actually "doing this" what they are doing is not throwing out their trash like civilised people. Instead they stash it on the balcony where the wind does a fine job of carrying it onto my property.

What should I do?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Talk to them.
If that doesn't work, start leaving your trash on their doorstep. Maybe they'll get it then.

Jonathan said...

i say you send a torpedo through their back window. they'll never know it was you.