Friday, February 16, 2007

Oh man


For Christmas, one of my friends gave me this: a 1000 DRINKING Games. Good thing I forgot it in Moncton because this equals 2 years and 270 days of drinking games. Jesus, I drink of my own will already... Could you imaging what would remain of my liver by the time I would reach the age of (23 and some + 2 years and 270 days) 26?

It had the weirdest way of explaining the rules, in fact, the rules made no sense at all. You know what that means; on top of things you had to be drunk to play the game! "Hey guys, guys, lets... lets play it like this".... Yeah! Woohoo booze!

Props to the guys, and yes they would be guys, who invented the game though. One night they got drunk and realised they had no more money so they smoked their last joint and one of them said "lets like... lets like find a way to make money dude". "Yo! That's a good idea man". And tada! The drinking game was born!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

i think this should stay in Moncton.. I can'T imagine the impact it would have were it brought here.... IN YOUR HOME!!!